- 2 cups of strawberries
- 2 Kiwis
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup green grapes
- 3/4 cup Blue Berries
- 1 can of peaches in syrup
HOW TO PREPARE FRUIT SALAD:
- Cut the fruits into bite-size pieces. I suggest cutting the strawberries into 4 pieces. If you have children, it is very important that you cut the grapes into 2 or 3 parts. The kiwis in slices as well as the banana.
- Mix all the fruits except the banana.
- Add the syrup peaches together with the syrup and mix.
- Add the sliced banana and mix lightly.