- 3 large cucumbers peeled then cut and quartered*.
- 1/2 of sweet onion chopped very fine
- 1 package dry ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- Optional: 1 small jalapeño chile seeded and finely chopped
- Place cucumbers and onion (and jalapeño, if using) in a medium bowl. Toss to combine.
- Sprinkle the ranch packet over the cucumber and onion mixture, then drizzle with rice vinegar. Toss gently until everything is completely coated. Serve as a garnish or as a dip for crackers, chips, or bread.
- Put the salad in a covered place and refrigerate for at least 1 hour just before serving. Leftovers will stay fresh and airtight in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.