- 1 pound ground chicken
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons parsley fresh, chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil and oregano dried each
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix just until combined.
Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Divide and roll meat mixture into 1″ meatballs (24 meatballs) and place on baking pan.
Bake for 20-22 minutes or just until cooked. (Do not overbake)
- Avoid overbaking meatballs so they stay juicy when added to other dishes. Internal temperature should read 165°F.
- A melon baller or small ice cream scoop will help make perfectly uniform meatballs and will save time!
- Allow the meatballs to fully cool before freezing. Place them in a zippered bag with the date labeled on the outside and they’ll keep for up to 3 months.