- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes cut in wedges
- 14.5 ounces chicken broth optional
- 1/2 cup salted butter 1 stick
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon parsley
Place chicken in bottom crock pot.
Place butter in small microwavable bowl. Heat for 1 minute or until melted.
Add Garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and parsley to melted butter and mix.
Pour 1/4 of butter mixture over chicken.
Add carrots and potatoes. Pour remaining butter over veggies and mix to cover.
Add 1/2 a cup of chicken broth to crock pot. (optional just adds more delicious juices)
Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6 hours.