- 2 lbs chicken thighs 4 – 6 chicken thighs, depending on size
- 1 Cup ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1/2 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Small dried chili finely chopped
In a small saucepan set over medium heat combine all ingredients, except the chicken, to make the sauce. Give a really good stir and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
Lightly season the chicken with salt and pepper.
Place the chicken pieces in the slow cooker. Pour over the barbecue sauce ensuring all the chicken pieces are covered.
Cover and cook on low for 5 – 6 hours. Chicken will be done when tender and cooked through.