- 15 ounces canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 15 ounces canned yellow corn drained and rinsed
- 30 ounces mild or medium red enchilada sauce
- 15 ounces canned diced fire roasted tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can diced green chilies optional
- 1 clove garlic minced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Avocado optional
- Sour Cream optional
- Cilantro optional
Add beans, corn, 1 can of enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes and chiles, quinoa, water, cream cheese to slow cooker. Stir everything together.
Pour remaining can of enchilada sauce on top, then sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook 3-4 hours on high or 4-6 on low.
Add shredded rotisserie chicken if desired during last 20 minutes of cooking.
Uncover, top with avocado, sour cream and chopped cilantro.