Back to Top
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup cornflakes, crushed
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 375º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large, re-sealable baggie, mix together crushed corn flakes, parmesan cheese and dry ranch mix.
- Seal bag and shake to combine.
- Pour melted butter into a shallow dish and dip each chicken breast so each side is covered in butter.
- Shake off excess, then place each chicken breast (one by one) in corn flake baggie.
- Seal bag and shake vigorously, until chicken is completely coated.
- Repeat with remaining chicken and transfer to greased baking dish. Sprinkle remaining cornflake mixture over the tops of the chicken.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. (If chicken is browning too quickly, tent with aluminum foil; if it’s not golden brown, place it under the broiler for the last 3-5 minutes of cooking.)
- Serve hot and enjoy!