These simple, crispy 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Balls are the perfect sweet snack to curb your sweet tooth, made with pantry ingredients.
- ½ cup chunky peanut butter
- ⅓ cup honey or brown rice syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups rice crisp cereal
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs or mini chocolate chips
- In the microwave or a saucepan, heat peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract together until easily combined and warm.
- Add the rice cereal and any add-ins (cacao nibs, mini chocolate chips) into the peanut butter mixture.
- Wet your hands and roll the mixture into balls slightly smaller than golf balls. You may need to rewet your hands each time you roll a new ball, and slightly crunch the ball into your palm so it sticks to itself.
- Freeze the balls for 10 minutes and eat straight from the freezer.