2 cups graham wafer crumbs
¾ cup butter, melted
1 can (300ml) Eagle Brand condensed milk
¾ cup chocolate chips
¼ cup white chocolate chips
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup flaked coconut
1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl, combine graham crumbs with butter.
- Press mixture evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Pour ⅔ of the can of Eagle Brand condensed milk over top of the crust.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, coconut and mini marshmallows. Press down firmly.
- Pour remaining condensed milk over top.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting into bars.
- Store covered at a room temperature.