- 8 oz Cream cheese (226 g), softened
- 1 Egg
- 2 TBS All-purpose Flour
- 2 TBS Granulated sugar (Can substitute for preferred granulated sweetener of your choice)
- 2 TBS Semolina (Optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Spray oil.
- Optional, but recommended toppings:
- Sour cream
- Powdered sugar
- In a mixing bowl add all ingredients: Cream cheese, egg, flour, sugar, semolina, and baking powder. (If not using Semolina, add an additional TBS flour)
- Using a spoon or fork, mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into 6 even parts.
- Using your hand pick up a small amount and roll it into a ball
- Gently press the ball into a pancake shape and make it 3/4 inch thick. If the pancake is too sticky, gently pat it with a bit of flour.
- Place onto air fryer basket or tray, lined with Air Fryer parchment paper. Or use regular parchment paper, cut to fit the basket.
- Air fry at 350 F for 5 minutes
- Open air fryer, flip each cheesecake on the other side, lightly spray with oil, and fry for an additional 3-4 minutes or until golden brown with a crispy caramelized crust.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with your favorite topping, like powdered sugar and top with some fruits. Delicious with a dollop of sour cream on top. Enjoy!
How to make the Air Fryer Cheesecakes low carb and keto-friendly:
Substitute flour for almond flour and