- 1 large Sweet Potato, washed and unpeeled but sliced thinly with a mandoline or chef’s knife.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Thinly slice cleaned sweet potato with a mandoline or chef’s knife to an even thickness.
- Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl of cold water to remove the starch and result in a crispier chip. Soak for 20 minutes.
- Drain potatoes in a colander and dry well with paper towels.
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees.
- Dry large bowl and return potatoes to the bowl. Add olive oil and spices and toss to coat
- When the Air Fryer is hot, place the sweet potato chips in a single layer on the tray and adjust the temperature to 350 degrees. Cook for 8 minutes shaking or flipping at the halfway point of cooking. You will have to cook in batches.
- Transfer chips to a wire rack to cool they will continue to crisp as they cool.They can be stored in an airtight container for about a week.