Back to Top
- 5 Ct Cinnamon Roll (save icing)
- 21 oz can of apple pie filling
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Butter Flavor Cooking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Cut each cinnamon roll into 6 pieces.
- Lightly grease the bottom of a 1.5-quart baking dish
- Add the chopped cinnamon rolls to the dish.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the cinnamon rolls.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the rolls.
- Add 1/3 of the brown sugar.
- Add half of the apple pie filling and stir to combine.
- Press the cinnamon roll pieces down into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the brown sugar on top of the mixture.
- Evenly spread the remaining apple pie filling.
- Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Check the center of the dish for doneness.
- Warm up the provided icing from the cinnamon rolls and drizzle onto the apple cinnamon roll bake.
- Serve warm.