2 pills per package
crescent rolls should be buried
2 pears (your choice)
1 pound of butter
1 1/2 c sugar
1 teaspoon extract de Vanille
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Mountain dew, 12 oz (trust me)
Apples should be peeled and cored first. Cut each slice into 8 pieces. Open the crescent rolls and divide them. Each apple slice should be rolled into a crescent roll.
3. Transfer to a 9×13-inch baking dish.
4. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the sugar just until it dissolves. Pour in the vanilla extract.
5. Pour the mixture over the apples.
6. Drizzle Mountain Dew along the pan’s borders.
7. Drizzle a generous amount of cinnamon on top.
8. Bake for 40 minutes at 350°F. It’s pretty simple to divide this in half, yielding only 8 dumplings. Diet Dew/Sprite, Sierra Mist, Splenda, oleo, and low-fat crescent rolls can all be used in this recipe. We prefer it full fat/sugar and flavor-wise.