8 Chicken Pieces
3 ( 30g) tablespoons steak & chop seasoning
1 teaspoon oil
3/4 cup (75g) Ellis Brown Creamer
1 cup ( 250ml) peach & apricot juice
1 tin apricot halves ( optional)
1 tablespoon Maizena
1/2 cup (125ml) hot water
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Sprinkle chicken pieces with seasoning. Set aside for an hour.
- Coat the chicken pieces with Ellis Brown Creamer on both sides.
- Grease an oven proof dish with oil and add chicken pieces.
- Pour peach and apricot juice over the chicken and add apricot halves.
- Place in the oven and cook for ±30-45 minutes until deliciously golden brown
- Should you wish to thicken the sauce at the end of the cooking time- in a bowl mix the hot apricot sauce (taken from the cooked chicken) and mix in Maize a and hot water. Microwave this mixture for 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds
- Pour over the cooked chicken and enjoy.