I can’t believe how delicious that is! A closer look reveals that it’s like a pound cake or a cake-type texture rather than a pudding. It is spotted on the inside with strawberry bits. The sides are still brown, much as you can get for brownies.
Unbelievable. the preparations are easy, with minimal ingredients, need little or no practice, and come together quickly; the clean-up takes place after cooking is complete.
Additionally, you can blend cake mix and pie filling flavors to create an endless variety of exclusive cakes.
And there is no need for some icing on this cake since it is too moist. However, you can make a basic glaze or a pudding/whipped topping frosting if needed.
TO MAKE THIS CAKE, YOU ONLY NEED 3 SIMPLE INGREDIENTS:
• 3 eggs, medium-sized.
• A cake mix, you can choose the flavor you like, I used yellow cake batter.
• A box.Of pancake you can choose the flavor you like, I used strawberry)
FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS TO MAKE THE EASIEST CAKE EVER:
• Step 1 – The first thing I started with, was preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Step 2 – After that, I choose a mixing bowl, and combined all of the ingredients, and beat until fully mixed.
• Step 3 – And I distributed the mixture evenly in the bottom of a well-greased 9×13 baking dish.
• Step 4 – And finally, I baked it for approximately 45 minutes, until completely baked and browned.
KIDS ALSO CAN HELP TO PREPARE THIS CAKE, I PREFER TO GIVE MY CHILDREN A CHANCE TO DISCOVER THEIR COOKING TALENTS, AND SOME EASY RECIPES LIKE THIS “CAKE“ ARE THE BEST TO LET THEM SHOW WHAT THEY CAN DO IN THE KITCHEN!! I’M HOPING YOU HAD A FABULOUS MONDAY GUYS!!