Back to Top
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine avocados, honey and coconut milk in a large bowl or mixer, and blend together.
- Gradually mix in cocoa powder until fully incorporated, then pour in vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary, and refrigerate 1-4 hours, or until chilled.
- Serve garnished with whipped cream, sea salt, or slivered pistachios or almonds. Enjoy!