Spaghetti casserole with baked cream cheese – everyone is crazy about this dish – they always ask for the recipe! Prepare in advance and refrigerate until ready to bake. Great for a crowd. Best macaroni I’ve ever had. Seriously better than you’ll find in any restaurant.
* Ingredients :
° 12 oz-spaghetti
° 1 jar(s) prepared spaghetti sauce (24 ounces)
° 1 pound of lean ground beef
° 1/2 cup green pepper cut into cubes
° 1/2 c onion cubes
° 1/2 c shredded carrots
° 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
° 1 clove minced garlic
° 8 ounces cream cheese
° 1/2 c grated-parmesan-cheese
° 1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
* Directions :
1. Cook the spaghetti according to the directions on the package and drain.
2. Add the cream cheese while the noodles are hot and mix well.
3. Next, fry the minced meat, green pepper, onions, grated carrots and garlic in a pan.
4. Add Italian seasoning.
5. Drain. Put them back in the skillet and toss them in the spaghetti sauce.
6. In a Pyrex 9 x 13 baking dish, sprinkle lightly, and spread a small amount of hamburger mixture on the bottom.
7. Next, put the spaghetti on top of the sauce.
8. Then add the rest of the hamburger mixture.
9. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
10. Then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese.
11. Bake in a 350 F oven for 30 minutes until bubbling.