HomeBAKED PARMESAN TOMATOES
BAKED PARMESAN TOMATOES
So simple yet incredibly delicious !! These Baked Parmesan Tomatoes are always a hit when we make them and get eaten right away !! What I really love about this delicious vegetable side dish is that it goes with pretty much anything…Can be served as a snack, appetizer, or plate it as a side dish if you wish !!
INGREDIENTS NEEDD :
– Beefsteak tomatoes: 2–3 large
– Parmesan cheese: 1 cup (shaved)
– Dried basil: 1 Tbsp
– Dried oregano: 1 Tbsp
– Fresh Italian parsley: 2 Tbsp (roughly chopped)
METHOD OF WORK :
1. To begin with, start the oven to preheat to 400 degrees F. then spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Make sure the tomatoes are sliced into 1/4″ slices and arranged on the baking sheet at this stage.
3. You’ll want to top each slice with enough parmesan to cover the top. You can then sprinkle basil and oregano.
4. Alright, you need to bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, it takes around 10 minutes.
5. The last thing you have to do ia to top with the fresh chopped Italian parley. Serve immediately & ENJOY !!!!