In the morning I spoil myself with a cupcake near my classic milk cup.
- 2 eggs
- 110g butter
- 4 smashed bananas
- 250g all-purpose flower
- 100g sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 150g almonds cut with a knife and browned in a pan
- one tablespoon of vanilla sugar
- half a teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
- one pinch of salt
- one teaspoon of baking powder
- 250g mascarpone
- 4 tablespoons of heavy milk
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, preferably in the order above. Without the food processor, mix the wet and dry ingredients separately and finally mix them together, by gradually pouring the dry ingredients over the wet ones.
- Fill the cupcakes forms with the resulting composition but do not fill more than three quarters because they grow in the oven.
- Put the cupcakes in the preheated oven for 25min at 180°C
- Mix mascarpone with heavy milk to obtain a thinner composition.
- Add sugar and mix well.
Decorate with thin slices of almond.
From this composition I have obtained 20 cupcakes using medium size forms.