- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups cooked and cubed beef
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 1/3 cups pineapple juice
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch.
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute the beef, onions and pineapple chunks in the butter for about 5 minutes.
In a separate medium bowl, combine the pineapple juice, vinegar, brown sugar, mustard and cornstarch. Stir this together well and pour over the beef mixture in the skillet. Stir well and allow to heat through and thicken, about 5 minutes.