Super duper deliciously awesome !! quick and punchy and easy to follow, you’ve got it just right! Makes a PERFECT dinner.
WHAT YOU NEED :
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp peanut oil
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 lb snow peas, cut in half
- 1/2 c cashews
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 6 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp white wine
- 1/2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Combine together chicken with cornstarch in a large bowl and soy sauce, stir well and let sit at least 5 minutes.
- Then clean, cut and prepare all ingredients ahead of time, including sauce mixture.
- In a large frying pan or wok over medium-high heat, heat oil, add chicken and quickly stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes , or until done.
- Once done, you may remove chicken from pan and set aside on a plate.
- Next add sliced green pepper and mushrooms to pan and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Now be certain you add pea pods and nuts, stir fry 2 more minutes and add ginger and cayenne.
- And please return chicken to pan with vegetables, add sauce and stir.
- Finally, cover skillet and cook 5 minutes over medium heat. Make sure to serve over boiled white rice.