My Blueberry Crisp recipe is one that you will make time and time again. Juicy blueberries, topped with buttery, crisp topping is the ultimate summer dessert!
The easy Blueberry Crisp recipe is quick to make and perfect for any summertime BBQ!
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 8 cups fresh blueberries
- juice of 1 large lemon (approximately 2 tablespoons juice) *see note
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9×13 (3- quart) baking dish with non stick spray, set aside.
- Crisp: In a large bowl combine the melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, oats, salt, and flour. Stir to combine completely. Set aside while you make the filling.
- Filling: Place the blueberries in another large bowl. Add in the lemon juice (and zest if using), sugar, and cornstarch. Stir gently to combine and coat all the blueberries.
- Spread the blueberries in the prepared pan and top evenly with the crisp mixture.
- Bake for 45 – 50 minutes until the crisp is browned and the blueberries are bubbly. Allow the crisp to rest for at least 20 minutes before serving. Can be enjoyed warm, room temperature or cold.
Store airtight for up to 3 days in the refrigerator
*note – you can also include the zest of the lemon to add more lemon flavor.