What do you need :
+ For cake:
° Milk: three cups
° Graham biscuits: 1 pack
° Cold Whisk: One 8-ounce package
° Vanilla pudding: 2 packages
+ to fill in:
° Sugar: 1 cup
° Butter: 1/2 of a cup
° Semi-sweet chocolate: 1/2 cup (chopped)
° Milk: 1/four cup
° Vanilla: 1 teaspoon
* instructions :
1. Before you begin, line a 9″ x 13″ mold with parchment paper.
2. Cover the complete backside of the pan, then location a layer of graham crackers.
3. Mix the pudding powder, bloodless whisk, and milk in a bowl.
4. Spread 1/2 of of the combination evenly over the graham crackers.
5. You will need to add some other layer of graham crackers and cowl with the final pudding combination.
6. Make certain the closing layer of graham crackers is unfold out at this point.
7. Then you may get a pot and gather all of the components for the chocolate filling.
8. Now that each one the components are melted and combined well, you could do away with them from the heat.
9. Once done, pour withinside the graham crackers.
10. Finally, cowl with plastic wrap and location withinside the fridge for at the least four hours.