Back to Top
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (16 oz) package graham crackers
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
- 2 packets vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped or chips
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper or aluminium foil, then cover completely with one layer of graham crackers, breaking the grahams into smaller pieces to fill gaps.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding packets, Cool Whip, and milk, and pour half of mixture evenly over grahams.
- Add another layer of graham crackers, top with remaining pudding mixture, and one final layer of graham crackers.
- For the topping, combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Once chocolate, butter, and sugar have melted completely and all ingredients are fully incorporated, remove from heat and pour evenly over top layer of graham crackers.
- Cover tightly and freeze at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!