- 3 bell peppers halved and seeded
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped frozen spinach thawed, squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped ham
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, green onion, spinach, ½ cup cheese and ham with a whisk until combined.
Lay your peppers in a lightly greased baking dish (whatever size works — you want them to be a little snug so they don’t move too much and spill). Divide your egg mixture between your peppers and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until eggs are set.
Slow Cooker:Line slow cooker with tin foil. Place peppers in slow cooker and fill. Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until eggs are set.