Broccoli Quiche Is One Of My Favorite Hot Breakfast Recipes! Healthy, Filling, And Flavorful. It Has Everything You Want And More!
- 1 pie crust softened as directed on the box
- 2 cups broccoli chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs slightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Use a shallow sided 9 inch glass pie plate. Place the pie crust in the plate and crimp the edges. (We double folded the edges of the crust and then crimped them.) Poke bottom of the the pie crust to let air vent out. Prebake the crust for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool a bit then place the broccoli and cheese on the bottom of the pie crust.
- In a medium bowl mix up the filling: milk, eggs, salt, pepper, and garlic. Pour over the broccoli and cheese.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Check if it’s done by inserting a knife in the center. If it comes out clean, take the quiche out of the oven.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.