- 2 and 1/2 cups cooked chicken (or two 10-ounce cans chunk chicken, drained)
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 Cups hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1 and 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4-inch pieces
- Crackers or chips
Step 1: In a skillet over medium heat, heat 2 and 1/2 cups cooked chicken and 3/4 cup hot sauce until heated through.
Step 2: Stir in 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese and 1 cup ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
Step 3: Mix in half of the shredded cheddar cheese (3/4 cup) and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining 3/4 cup of cheddar cheese over the top, cover, and cook on low setting until hot and bubbly. (Alternatively, transfer to a casserole dish, sprinkle remaining cheese on top and heat in a 350 F oven until hot and bubbly.)
Step 4: Serve with celery sticks and crackers or chips.