- 6 large potatoes, scrubbed and pricked with holes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 3 tablespoons homemade dry ranch seasoning, or 1 1/2 (1-ounce) packages store-bought ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, plus 2 tablespoons for topping
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Wash each potato and prick all over with a fork or knife.
Coat each potato with canola oil and kosher salt and place on a foil-lined cooking sheet. Bake for 1 hour or until potatoes are fork-tender.
Remove from oven and let potatoes rest until they are cool enough to handle.
Using a sharp knife, slice the top off (horizontally) of each potato.
Using a spoon, remove the center of the potato and place into a large mixing bowl. Be very careful not to tear the potato skin. Lay the hollowed-out potato shells on a baking sheet.
To the bowl of potatoes, add the ranch seasoning, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, mozzarella, butter, and pepper and stir until well combined. Fold in the rotisserie chicken.
Fill the hollowed-out potato skins with the chicken mixture.
Top each potato with the white cheddar cheese and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and the potato is warmed through.
Drizzle with buffalo sauce.