Back to Top
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined, and chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced and divided
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a 9-inch square or round baking dish with nonstick spray or butter.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp and half of the green onion and cook until shrimp is about halfway done. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and hot sauce until smooth. Stir in cheddar and mozzarella cheeses and shrimp and transfer to baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes, then top with blue cheese and remaining green onion and return to oven for 5 minutes. Enjoy!