Back to Top
- 2 cups toasted pecans + 2 Tbsp.
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks) + 2 Tbsp.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1-1/8 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Toast the two cups of pecans with two tablespoons of butter for five minutes and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, add the two sticks of butter and melt on medium-high heat.
- After the butter melts, add the granulated sugar and brown sugar and mix well.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, salt, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Turn the temperature to medium-high to high heat and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Once the mixture starts to boil, start the timer for four minutes. Stir occasionally while it cooks.
- When the timer reaches four minutes, take the fudge off of the burner, add the powdered sugar, and mix well.
- Finally, add the two cups of chopped pecans and stir.
- Pour the fudge into a baking pan, sprinkle the two tablespoons of chopped pecans on top, and allow it to set up for at least three hours.
- Slice the fudge into little squares.