Back to Top
- 1 lb. Shrimp with tails on
- 1 lb. Smoked sausage cut into large pieces
- 8 Mini cobs of corn
- ½ Red onion cut into large pieces
- 1 Red bell pepper cut into large pieces
- 16 Baby red potatoes
- 8 Tbsp. Chicken broth
- 4 Tbsp. Butter unsalted and melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cajun seasoning to taste
- Extra wide heavy duty aluminum foil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread out four extra wide sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil. If you cannot find the wide foil, you can fold together two sheets of regular foil to make it wider.
- In the center of each sheet of foil, place two pieces of corn on the cob, four baby potatoes, ¼ of the shrimp, ¼ of the sausage, some red onion, red bell pepper, salt and pepper to taste and cajun seasoning to taste.
- Fold up the sides of the foil and roll it down to form a closed tent over the top of the food.
- Roll the edges of each piece of foil up so that you have formed a closed packet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until vegetables are tender and the meat is cooked through.