- 8 Ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 Teaspoons onion powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 Cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
Step 1: In a large bowl, mix together 8 ounces softened cream cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 3/4 teaspoon onion powder and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Step 2: Form the mixture into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for 1 hour.
Step 3: In a shallow bowl, add 1/2 cup cooked, crumbled bacon. Roll cheese ball into the bacon until it’s covered (can also roll in additional shredded cheddar, if you like). Re-wrap ball in plastic wrap; refrigerate until ready to serve.