- 1 container (15 ounce) whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Place ricotta cheese in food processor or blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Add lemon juice, rosemary, kosher salt, pepper and garlic powder and process 30 seconds until just blended.
- Transfer to serving dish and drizzle with olive oil. Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs, if desired.
- Serve with bread slices, crackers and/or your favorite vegetable dippers.
Calories: 2kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 160mg | Potassium: 4mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg