Cheesy Kielbasa Pasta is done all in one pot! Its creamy, cheesy, spicy and savory! This is one dinner that has it all! Filled with savory kielbasa, pasta & creamy melted cheese all in a one skillet meal that is sure to please everyone in the family!
1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. smoked kielbasa, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups diced yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 (10 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 8 oz. bowtie pasta, uncooked
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh green onions, sliced thinly
Heat olive oil in a large deep saute pan over medium high heat.
- Add kielbasa and diced onions and saute for 5-6 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and let cook for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Pour in chicken stock, diced tomatoes, cream, and bowtie pasta and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and add half of the cheddar cheese to the pan.
- Cover and let sit until cheese melts.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and serve.