For the brownies:
- 1 C. Melted butter unsalted
- 1 C. All-purpose flour
- 2 C. Granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ C. Unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
For the cheesecake swirl:
- 8 oz. Cream cheese softened
- ⅓ c. Granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 Can cherry pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the brownies and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spread the brownie mixture into the bottom of a well-greased 9×13 baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, ⅓ cup sugar, 1 large egg, and just the cherries from the cherry pie filling. You can discard the cherry filling itself, you only need the cherries. Mix the ingredients until well incorporated.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture over the brownie mixture and swirl with a butter knife.
- Bake for 45 minutes until cooked through.