4 Chicken breasts
3/4 c Feta cheese (crumbled)
1 t Dried oregano (or to taste)
Salt & pepper (to taste)
1/4 c Chicken Stock
1/2 Lemon (juiced)
1 tb Butter
1. Make stuffing by combining feta and oregano in a bowl.
2. Create pocket in the thick end of the breast, without going through the other side. Stuff cheese evenly into the pockets. Season generously with salt and pepper on both sides
3. Heat pan at medium low before adding oil, so that the oil heats right away but does not start smoking.
4. Turn heat up to medium high and sear chicken for 6 – 7 minutes per side. Do not stir or touch until nicely browned to ensure they don’t stick to the pan. Turn heat down to medium heat, cover and cook for an additional 5 – 8 minutes until chicken is cooked throughout.
5. Remove chicken from pan. Add chicken stock to pan and loosen brown bits from pan to dissolve into liquid. Add juice of 1/2 a lemon to pan and simmer for a minute or two. Turn heat to low or off and swirl butter into sauce until dissolved.
Serve chicken sliced to show off stuffing, and topped with sauce.