Yummmy…Crowd-pleasing casserole !! This 5 stars recipe is easy and simple to prepare and with a delicious strong flavor !! Definitely a keeper!
TO MAKE THIS RECIPE YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS :
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– 16 peeled baby onions
– 1 kg of chicken thighs, skinned
– 3 tablespoons of plain flour
– 2 cubes of MAGGI Less Salt Chicken Bouillon
– 250 ml of water
– 375 ml of skim milk
– 0.5 tablespoon of whole-grain mustard
– 0.5 tablespoon of mustard
– 250 g carrots, cut into slices
– 120 g leek, sliced
– 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley
HOW TO MAKE IT :
STEP 1 :
In the beginning, heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan and fry onions until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Immediately add chicken thighs and fry, stirring them every now and then, until golden brown, about a period of 7 to 8 minutes.
STEP 2 :
Next, you may add flour to the skillet. And please stir then add the MAGGI Less Salt Chicken Bouillon cubes, water, milk, whole grain mustard, mustard and carrots, making sure to adduce to boil with fixed stir
STEP 3 :
Okay now, you should leave the mixture on low heat for about 15 minutes, then add the dill and leave the ingredients on low heat for 5 minutes more.
STEP 4 :
Finally, garnish the chicken with chopped parsley and serve with the boiled potatoes & ENJOY !!!