- 1 cup peanut butter I used creamy, but chunky would work just as well
- 1/2 cup powdered icing sugar
- 1/2 cup cream or milk
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts (or unsalted — whatever you like!)
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 200 g about 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate
- 200 g about 1 1/2 cups white chocolate
With an electric mixer, beat together peanut butter, icing sugar and cream until smooth.
Stir in peanuts and pretzels and drop by tablespoonfuls onto a wax paper lined baking sheet. Freeze until completely firm, 1-2 hours.
Just before removing candies from the freezer, melt the chocolate and white chocolate with a double boiler (or makeshift one!). Place one inch of water in a small pot and bring to a simmer. Place a larger glass bowl over top (one that will sit on top and not sink down to touch the water) and add the dark chocolate. Stir over the heat until melted. Repeat with the white chocolate in a new bowl.
Remove candies from the freezer and coat in chocolate and white chocolate, drizzling with extra if desired. Place in the refrigerator or freezer until set.
Store in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve — this ensures that the chocolates don’t get too soft!