- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix + Ingredients on Box
- 1 can Cherry Pie Filling 21oz can
- Add cake mix and ingredients listed on the box (eggs, oil, etc.) to a large mixing bowl. Whisk together until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour half the can of cherry pie filling into the bowl of batter and stir to incorporate. Reserve the other half of the cherry pie filling for later.
- Pour cake batter into an oblong baking dish and bake according to package directions.
- Remove from oven and place pan on wire rack.
- Pour the other half of the cherry pie filling on top of the still-warm cake. Gently use a spatula to spread the filling so that it covers the top of the cake.
Calories: 145kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 2gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 156mgPotassium: 39mgFiber: 1gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 76IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 20mgIron: 1mg