- Jif peanut butter
- Ritz crackers
- white and chocolate almond bark
Spread peanut butter onto the bottom of a Ritz cracker and then top it with another one, creating a sandwich.
2. Melt chocolate or white chocolate almond bark on the stove or in the microwave.
3. Dip cracker sandwiches into the chocolate, allowing excess to drain off.
4. Place coated crackers on wax paper to cool.
5. Top with sprinkles while wet or drizzle melted white almond bark over the tops by placing some in a baggie and cutting one of the corners off.