Don’t let the look of this dessert fool you: This recipe is easy to replicate, using a drinking glass to create the chocolate cup, which is then filled with a lush mix of chocolate and heavy whipping cream.
- 1 oz. white baking chocolate
- 3 bar bittersweet chocolate
- 1 c. heavy (whipping) cream
- Make Cups: Wrap 6-in. square heavy-duty foil around base and up side of a 2 1⁄4-in. to 2 1⁄2-in. diameter glass. Remove foil; repeat 5 times. Melt white chocolate as box directs; cool slightly. Scrape into 1-qt ziptop bag. Snip off corner; pipe squiggles in cups. Freeze to set.
- Break up, then melt 1 1⁄2 bars dark chocolate. Brush over squiggles and 11⁄2 in. up sides of cups. Freeze to set. Gently peel off foil.
- Heat remaining chocolate and 1⁄3 cup cream in microwave, stirring often until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat rest of cream in a bowl with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Stir a large spoonful into chocolate mixture, then fold mixture into cream. Spoon into cups or pastry bag fitted with large star tip to pipe into cups. Top with white chocolate curls, if desired.