My paleo Chocolate Pecan Pie is as good as it gets when it comes to healthy Thanksgiving desserts. I worked on this Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe for years, and recently perfected it. So now you have a healthy paleo Thanksgiving dessert that is gluten-free, grain-free, and dairy-free. My boys and their friends were more than happy to be my testers for each batch of this Chocolate Pecan Pie. In fact, they “snuck” some as a midnight snack during their sleepover with a bunch of friends the other night.
I spent quite a bit of time on this recipe challenging myself to use as few ingredients as possible so that it would be quick and easy to whip up the day before Thanksgiving. Of course I also worked to make it taste incredible! I think you’ll find that this is a special pie that could also be an amazing paleo Christmas dessert.
- In a food processor, combine eggs, coconut sugar, and coconut oil
- Stir in pecans and chocolate chips by hand
- Transfer filling into unbaked crust
- Bake at 350°F for 40-50 minutes, or until set
- Cool completely before slicing