- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 8 tbsp. butter
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- Heat half-and-half and sugar together in a heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add chocolates and butter and whisk until smooth. Set aside to let cool briefly.
- Stir in egg yolks and cook over low heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Set aside to let cool slightly. Serve over or ice cream, if you like.
As you already know, the key to success is simplicity and satisfaction with your diet. I’ve been on Keto for a long time now, and these are the best e-cookbooks I could ever put my hands on: Breakfast in Five, Lunch in Five, Dinner in Five & Dessert in Five.
Each ebook contains 30 recipes. Every recipe is made with just 5 ingredients and has up to 5 grams of net carbs. That means you can have seconds of any meal and you’ll still be within your daily carb limit!
If you’re ready to invest a small amount of money to get your precious time and pleasure back, be sure to check it out.