Back to Top
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb fettucine or other pasta
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine heavy cream, butter, and cream cheese. Bring to a simmer and continue cooking until melted and smooth. Stir frequently.
- After the mixture starts to bubble, whisk in cheese and garlic powder.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and let simmer until thick enough to coat a spoon, 5-10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve over hot pasta garnished with fresh parsley, if desired. Enjoy!