• 2 lb sirloin steak
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon salt
• 1/2 tsp onion powder
• 2 tsp black pepper
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1/2 tsp Tumeric
• 1 tsp chili powder
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp garlic salt
• 1/2 tsp cornstarch
• Place all ingredients in a zippered bag. Seal the bag and shake to combine all ingredients.
• Then generously place the seasoning mixture on each steak (front and back).
• Let the steak rest with the seasoning for at least 40 minutes at room temperature to marinate.
• Preheat the grill to 400 degrees F.
• Spray the grills with oil or wipe with oil. I use vegetable oil, but olive oil or canola oil will work very well.
• Place steaks on a hot grill and cook for 3 to 5 minutes depending on how you like to prepare your steak.
• Flip steak and grill for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, depending on how you like to prepare your steak.
• Remove steaks from barbecue and let stand for at least 5 minutes before cutting or serving.