1 cup P.A.N. Pre-cooked Yellow Corn Flour
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 cup milk
1 1/2 tablespoons liquid cheddar cheese
1 cup canned corn
4 cups vegetable oil
1. In a bowl, mix the P.A.N. Pre-cooked Yellow Corn Flour with the dry ingredients: wheat flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, vigorously blend the milk, egg and liquid cheddar cheese.
3. Gradually add the dry ingredients until thoroughly combined.
4. Add the corn and mix well.
5. In a fryer or heavy-bottomed pot, heat the oil to 325°F.
6. To make the bites, shape into balls and flatten. Fry until golden. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
7. For the tots, fry spoonfuls of the batter until golden.
8. Serve with your favorite sauce.