The worlds BEST Cowboy Cookie recipe is right here at your fingertips! They are filled with all the favorites: coconut, pecans, brown sugar, chocolate chips, and oats – these cookies are perfectly thick, chewy, and the best you’ll ever try!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup cornflakes
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar, egg, and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Add flour, rolled oats, baking soda, and salt and beat again until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips, cornflakes, coconut flakes, and pecans and use a cookie scoop to scoop dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Loosely cover with cling wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350F and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cookies cool slightly on the baking sheet.