• 3 lemons divided use
• 8 cloves garlic smashed
• 1/2 cup Old Bay seasoning plus more for garnish
• 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined (leave tails on)
• 1 onion peeled and cut into 6 pieces
• 1 pound small Yukon gold potatoes halved
• 4 ears corn on the cob cut into 3-4 inch pieces
• 3 lobster tails
• 1 pound clams scrubbed
• 1 pound crab legs pre-cooked
• 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
• 1 pound smoked sausage cut into 1 inch pieces, kielbasa or andouille are preferred
• 3 tablespoons butter
HOW TO :
Cut 2 of the lemons into quarters. Slice the remaining lemon into wedges and reserve the wedges for garnish.
Fill a large pot with 14-16 cups of water. Place the 2 quartered lemons in the water along with the Old Bay seasoning, garlic, and onion. Bring to a boil.
Add the potatoes to the pot and cook for 8 minutes. Add the lobster tails and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the clams, crab, and corn, and cook for 5 minutes. Add the shrimp and sausage and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Drain the seafood mixture from the pot, reserving 1 cup of the broth. Melt the butter in a small bowl and whisk it into the reserved broth. Pour the broth over the seafood mixture.
Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedges. Sprinkle with additional Old Bay seasoning to taste, then serve immediately