– Chicken stock low sodium: 6 cups
– Milk whole: 1 cup
– Cream cheese: 8 oz.
– Carrots diced: 1/2 cup
– Celery diced: 1/2 cup
– Onion: 1 (small)
– Bacon: 10 slices (cooked and diced)
– Ranch seasoning mix: 2 Tablespoons
– Garlic: 3 cloves
– Garlic powder: 1/2 teaspoon
– Cheddar cheese shredded: 2 cups
– Angel hair pasta: 8 oz.
LET’S MAKE IT :
1. To start with, you should set the temperature of the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Then cook bacon and let cool. And please chop into bite-sized pieces, set aside.
3. On sprayed cookie sheet, place chicken breasts, season with salt and pepper and bake for approx 20 minutes, then remove from oven and shred the chicken using two forks.
4. Next, add 1 tablespoon oil or butter in large stock pot over medium heat and saute the chopped onion, celery, and carrots until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
5. Pick a medium-sized mixing bowl and combine in condensed chicken soup and 1 cup of milk together, whisking until smooth. Immediately add the soup mixture to the pot and stir then add in chicken broth, stirring to combine.
6. Alright, you can now add ranch seasoning, garlic, and garlic powder.
7. And please add in cream cheese, stirring constantly as cream cheese melts. Afterwards, bring to boil and stir occasionally until cream cheese is incorporated into the soup.
8. You;ll want to add chicken and bacon, and reduce heat to medium-low. Be sure you let simmer for about 20 minutes.
9. To finish, add pasta (break in half or quarters) and cheddar cheese and cook on low for 5-7 minutes, or until noodles are tender and cheese is melted.
Calories: 491kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 1031mg | Potassium: 430mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1748IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 237mg | Iron: 1mg