Cook time: 10 Min Prep time: 5 Min Serves: around four dozen
- 1 box cake mix, any flavor
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 c butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla (optional, depending on flavor)
- 1 c any add-ins (flavored chips, candy, nuts, etc) amounts can be
- varied. For chocolate chip I added a 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cream together butter and cream cheese. Add egg and vanilla; mix until well blended. (I used a mixer for this part only.)
2. Stir in cake mix a little at a time until it’s all blended and then add any chips, candy or nuts, as you like.
3. Spoon onto cookie sheer and bake for 10 minutes, until edges are brown.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!